Open Discovery Space Summer School 2015
ODS Summer School 2015 on School Development and Innovation
Attica Greece, July 12-17, 2015
It is our pleasure to announce the Open Discovery Space International Summer School 2015 and invite teachers from all over Europe to participate.
The event is a 27-hour training course that aims at promoting sustainable innovation in European schools, addressed to school leaders and teachers who are acting as change agents in their schools. By joining the course, you will be trained on:
- using the school innovation tool-kit, that has been developed by the Open Discovery Space project and is being used by more that 2000 schools across Europe;
- strengthening your organisational and administrative skills, as defined by the UNESCO ICT competence framework to level KC.5, i.e. being able to play a leadership role in training, providing follow-up support to colleagues and in creating and implementing a vision of your school as a community based on innovation and continuous learning enriched by ICT.
- addressing resistance to change within the school and improving your change management skills,
- introducing new ways of producing, accessing and using educational content,
- opening up the school to pupils' parents and successfully engage them throughout schooling,
- fostering sharing and collaboration, and
- systematically acting as a change leader in your school as a developing community.
Participation in the course can be funded through the ERASMUS+ Programme. The deadline for schools’ applications is March 4th, 2015, 12:00 CET. If you are interested in participating in the ODS Summer school, we can support you in preparing a successful application through a dedicated seminar offered by the course organisers.
To find out more about the ODS Summer School please visit the event's dedicated website.
In order to be able to post a comment you have to be logged in to the portal. You can login or register a new account by pressing the "Login" button at the top right corner.