Developing ODS Moodle plugin - introduction for future developers
Descripción de la Actividad:
The main target of the current activity is to make an introduction and give all the necessary guidelines for the Moodle Blocks that have been developed to enable the alignment of Moodle installations with ODS portal.
To support all interested stakeholders to make use and take advantage from these developments, two guides have been implemented and are provided in this activity. The first is for developers and the second is for Moodle administrators and include the following:
- Introduction – scope and general description
- Supported Moodle versions and main configuration
- Guidelines for expanding the module- configuration and scheduling
- Guidelines for supporting Moodle content
- Checking and implementation steps
- Introduction & scope
- Description of Moodle blocks
- Installation and remove installation guidelines
- Configuration guidelines
- Examples for the use of ODS OAI-PMH Moodle block
- OAI-PMH Data source target
Please, follow the urls below in "Useful Links" to find the detailed guides and a presentation of all steps.
S.Tomić, V. Paunović, K. Zimmer, "Searching and exposing learning objects from Moodle: The ODS experience", Bulletin of the IEEE Technical Committee on Learning Technology, Volume 17, Number 1-2, April 2015
Material para la Formación
Otros cursos relacionados
No se han añadido eventos todavía.
Crear Módulos dentro de Comunidades
Unirse a Comunidades
Compartir Recursos en Comunidades
Create and manage Projects