Are you a School Head or a Teacher seeking to bring innovation to your school? The OSOS Summer School aims to offer a high-impact and transformative experience in personal and organizational level. Contributing to your own professional development, we will provide you significant insights and tools to implement the necessary changes and with the intervention skills to best plan and then diffuse innovation in your own school, helping it evolve to an Open Schooling Environment, establishing Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) principles.
During the OSOS Summer School, personal and individualized support, in addition to the provision to the suite of supporting tools, will empower you to engage in innovative practices. Instead of suggesting a one‐fits‐all approach to the forms and types of pilot activities, you will learn how to choose existing or design new types of school based activities and accelerators addressing the curriculum areas where you believe that innovation is demanded.
The OSOS Summer School will provide you with a powerful framework to engage, discuss and explore:
- how your school needs to evolve, transform or reinvent itself, according to the innovation level it is already reached:
- Innovation & openness for beginners: from individual efforts to holistic action plans
- Introducing innovation to competent schools: from essential change to acceleration
- From innovative schools to RRI‐enriched learning commons
- how your school will facilitate open, more effective and efficient co‐design, co‐creation, and use of educational content (both from formal and informal providers), tools and services for personalized learning and teaching
- how your school can become an innovation incubator and accelerator
Register to the OSOS Summer School in order to get familiar with the OSOS Open Schooling Model which puts emphasis on creating viable change to school settings that lasts and expands. Learn about the OSOS Open Schooling approach and prepare your school to participate in a strong school network which are ready to share their experiences with others.
The OSOS Open Schooling approach is not about the proliferation and the development of single schools; it is about creating new environments across the system through tri‐level development, at school level, at the community level and at national level.
Through the OSOS Summer School Course, you will be given the knowledge and skills to assess existing learning methods and material in your school, abandon those which fail or are too costly, learn lessons, and disseminate and reproduce the successful ones on a larger scale.
Learn more at osos.ea.gr