Climate change is a global environmental problem and is linked to many issues in the science.In the scenario entitled "The planet at risk!: The climate change is colorful with creativity and optimistic about multidisciplinary solutions. Young Climate Change Scientists explore & decide with creativity & responsibility "is characterized by:
• Learning based on research (IBSL)
• Interdisciplinary approach to STEM courses.
By translating and adapting the STEM acronym to this teaching scenario we try to follow the procedure above:
Science: Students are studying the real problem of climate change.
Technology: Students explore the parameters of climate change variables through the following personalization:
1. Use of digital tools to process climatic parameter / variable data related to climate change.
3. Cultivation and development of data processing capabilities through mathematical graphs and algebraic computations
4. Development of approaches and research of environmental problem based on knowledge of the science of cognitive science
5. Investigation of the scientific field of knowledge to examine ways of solving the problem.
Mechanics: The design process that children use to solve problems as they act as a scientist. Students make decisions about alternative energy sources. Mathematics: Students cultivate and develop data processing capabilities through mathematical graphs and algebraic computations. They develop approaches and explore an environmental problem based on the skills of cognitive mathematics. They explore the scientific field of knowledge to look at ways to solve the problem.