The workshop is organised in the context of the UDLnet Network.
Digital Competence Academy
The Digital Competence Academy raises teachers' digital competence by developing skills in using computers to retrieve, assess, store, produce and exchange digital learning resources. To this end trainees are engaged in learning to learn activities through the development of a training scheme that improves the uptake, sharing and reuse of digital learning resources in schools. Through the training teachers participate in a series of activities using digital content in foreign languages to improve their communication skills in foreign languages.
These introductory training modules give you a comprehensive introduction to the use of World Wide Web for educational purposes. The aim is to attain the following three skills:
1. Understand the educational benefits of the worldwide web
2. Be able to search effectively using the World Wide Web
3. Understand the concept of learning objects (LOs)
These beginner level training modules provide you with an introduction to learning resources and to the concept of copyright. Additionally, an introduction to learning resource repository (e.g. digital library) is given. Additionally, you will be able to learn how to create educational resources.
After completing these modules, you will gain the following skills:
- Understand the concept of sharing resources
- Be familiar with the concept of learning repositories and communities
- Know how different learning repositories work and what they contain
These training modules provide information about what is metadata and how it is used to describe and index learning resources. It will also give a practical example of a tool to be used to describe learning resources. These modules are aimed at the intermediate level, but are also applicable for beginner teachers who have followed the previous modules.
You will gain the following skills:
- Understand the concept of metadata
- Be familiar with COSMOS and NatureNet
These training modules introduce you to the idea of "Social Web" and the popular tools that can be used to help make teachers' work more practical, but also to make their learning more engaging. It is a mixture of modules for beginners and intermediate level.
This module gives you practical, hands-on training modules that build on the concepts and skills introduced in the previous modules.
It will provide the following skills:
- Appreciate the benefits of using digital resources in the classroom
- Grasp how LOs can be used in teaching and learning
- Be able to add metadata to learning resources and upload them to a repository
- Be able to use Organic Edunet
- Be able to use COSMOS
- Be familiar with searching school resources
2015.07.12 to 2015.07.17
Join us this Summer in Attica, Greece, to bring and sustain innovation in your school!
Σεμινάριο μέσω διαδικτύου με τίτλο "Ανάπτυξη Προσβάσιμου Εκπαιδευτικού Υλικού για Μαθητές με Αναπηρία και ειδικές εκπαιδευτικές ανάγκες" - Webinar Developing Accessible Educational Content for Disabled Students
To Tμημα Έρευνας & Ανάπτυξης της Ελληνογερμανικής Αγωγής σε συνεργασία με το εργαστήριο «Φωνής και Προσβασιμότητας», Τμήμα Πληροφορικής και Τηλ
A training workshop dedicated to engaging parents in school education will be organised during the ODS
- 1 από 3
- επόμενη ›
Choose an Academy
Create Modules Inside Community
Share Resources in Community
Create and manage Projects