See the programme of the OSOS Summer School 2018
The OSOS Summer School aims to offer a high-impact and transformative experience in personal and organizational level. Contributing to the professional development of the participants, the Summer School will provide them significant insights and tools to implement the necessary changes and with the intervention skills to best plan and then diffuse innovation in their own school, helping it evolve to an Open Schooling Environment, establishing Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI) principles.
During the OSOS Summer School, personal and individualized support, in addition to the provision to the suite of supporting tools, will empower the participants to engage in innovative practices. Instead of suggesting a one‐fits‐all approach to the forms and types of pilot activities, participants will learn how to choose existing or design new types of school based activities and accelerators addressing the curriculum areas where they believe that innovation is demanded.
The OSOS Summer School will provide participants with a powerful framework to engage, discuss and explore:
- how schools needs to evolve, transform or reinvent itself, according to the innovation level it is already reached:
- Innovation & openness for beginners: from individual efforts to holistic action plans
- Introducing innovation to competent schools: from essential change to acceleration
- From innovative schools to RRI‐enriched learning commons
- how schools will facilitate open, more effective and efficient co‐design, co‐creation, and use of educational content (both from formal and informal providers), tools and services for personalized learning and teaching
- how schools can become an innovation incubator and accelerator
Click here to download the Programme in PDF Version.
Lear more about the Summer School here
In order to be able to post a comment you have to be logged in to the portal. You can login or register a new account by pressing the "Login" button at the top right corner.