- Said Ahmad Nabeel, leading OSOS teacher and an OSOS "hub" leader
- Yair Ben-Horin, OSOS National Coordinator in Israel, ORT Israel R&D Center
- Ehud Ram, National Instructor of Precision Agriculture from the Ministry of Education
The main objective of the conference was to expose new teachers to the OSOS project, and encourage them to join it next year for the 2nd phase. In addition, we wanted them to know the feasibility of participating in the project.
Within these objectives, we expected the participants to:
- Learn about the OSOS project, its model and approach to open societies.
- Think how they can use the OSOS framework in their schools.
- Get to know the activities conducted within the OSOS project in Sakhnin during the piloting phase.